- Learn to Quiet the Reactive Mind
- Chosen by UCLA for research studies investigating increasing immunity, decreasing insomnia, and other health challenges.
- Easy to learn.
- Not a martial art, but a gentle “mindful moving meditation.”
- A set of movements that circulate and balance Chi (the vital energy/life force we are all born with).
- Can be taught standing or seated.
- Improves balance, flexibility, stamina, and increases physical energy.
- Does not require physical fitness or coordination.
- Private lessons, group classes, workshops, and demonstrations.
- People with arthritis, Parkinson’s, or fibromyalgia* have reported improvements (*The New York Times, 8/18/10)
- T’ai Chi Chih® is recommended in the Mayo Clinic Health Letter
- Ask about CEUs.
2015 Autumn T’ai Chi Chih Class Schedule:
Tuesdays 6pm- beginning 9/15/15 8 week series at American Legion, 2 Meadowbrook Lane, New Egypt, NJ 08533 (across from Agway). Call for details 609-752-1048
Wednesdays 6:30pm beginning TBA 6 week series at Healing Arts, 511 Dover Rd. (Rte. 530), Toms River, NJ 08757. Call to register 609-752-1048
Thursdays 10:30am in Jackson, NJ at private village.
Ask about our classes in retirement villages, private classes, and fun workshops with CEs for nurses & massage therapists. Topics: Holistic Health, T’ai Chi, Energy Medicine, Reiki, Numerology, and more!
OTHER IMPORTANT T’AI CHI CHIH UPCOMING EVENTS!
World T’ai Chi & Qigong Day – Saturday, April 30, 2016
Save the date, now! We had a great response to last years event that happened in New Egypt as well as at the fabulous Paradise Organic Farm in Chesterfield, NJ. See our YouTube videos via this Website and directly at World Tai Chi Day
T’ai Chi Chih Demonstration Video
Siobhan’s latest Radio interview
Have a listen!
These practices and techniques do not diagnose or cure illness nor does Next Step Strategies, LLC make any claims as such.
T’ai Chi, Seijaku, Qigong & Reiki, Holistic Healing, Siobhan Hutchinson, Natural Healing Method, Natural Healing Technique, Donna Eden Energy Medicine, New Jersey, Pennsylvania